Careers, Not Just Jobs
Are your skills and talents truly appreciated? Do you ever feel like you’re stuck working in a job where it’s just more of the same, old frustrations day after day and year after year? You deserve better than that.
Since 2005, Rock Water Farm has been thrilled to credit our growing business thanks to the efforts of a talented, passionate team. We wouldn't be where we are today without them! Building and maintaining beautiful lawns and landscapes isn't enough. Our team is mutually invested in building an organization where people thrive and love what they do.
Does that sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We're always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic new team members. Whether you're looking to begin a career in the lawn and landscape industry or are a seasoned veteran looking for a refreshing change, we invite you to consider if you're a good fit for Rock Water Farm.
What Rock Water Farm Has to Offer You
We pride ourselves in creating not just lawn care and landscaping jobs in Ashburn, Aldie, and Leesburg, VA but careers people love! Check out some of the benefits and perks that we offer:
- Competitive pay
- An organized operation
- Clean, maintained equipment and vehicles
- Health insurance available
- Company-matching retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Uniforms provided
- Company cookouts
- Snow removal work in the winter
- Working directly with the owner and COO
- Possibilities for career advancement
What We Look for in You
We know that building a winning team means finding people that fit our company's culture and truly take our core values to heart. Take a few minutes and read what is important to us:
- Servant Mindset: We believe that every Rock Water Farm team member has a responsibility to serve our community and one another.
- Welcoming Accountability: Mistakes happen but our team welcomes opportunities to learn and improve without making excuses.
- Quality-Driven: Being good isn't enough. We strive for excellence from the smallest of details. We need to be set apart from all the competition.
- Utmost Integrity: We want to be trusted to be the same company and individuals no matter if someone is watching or not.
As our business grows, we often find ourselves looking for new team members. Below are a list of positions currently open or we are in search of candidates for. But even if you don't see a position on our list, take a moment and let us know if you'd like to work for our team. You never know when something may open up in the future!
- Lawn Care Technician: As a lawn care technician, you'll operate independently to apply lawn care treatments that produce amazing results. You should be proactive to provide meaningful insights to your customers on how to best care for their lawn and remedy issues that may arise. You must have a clean, valid VA driver's license and also hold a lawn care VA commercial applicator's license. Prior experience of at least 1-2 years is required.
- Landscape Maintenance Crew Member: As a member of our landscape maintenance crews, you'll enjoy improving and maintaining landscapes for our clients. Tasks such as weeding, edging, mulching, trimming, and leaf clean-up should be something you will enjoy as you take a step back to be proud of properties you've helped your crew transform. Experience is preferred but will train the right individual.
- Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader: Supervising and working alongside a crew of contentious workers, you'll oversee the meticulous transformation and upkeep of beautiful properties we service on a regular basis. Must have a clean, valid VA drivers license and 1-2 years of related experience is required.
- Landscape Construction Crew Member: Working on this crew involves planting trees, shrubs, and flowers along with tasks such as building patios, walkways, retaining walls, and installing landscape lighting. Prior experience is preferred and will also train to improve skills. Ability to operate related equipment also preferred.
- Landscape Construction Crew Leader: Leading a team of hard-working individuals, you'll oversee and work alongside your team to transform client properties with custom-designed hardscapes and landscapes. Prior experience of 2-4 years is preferred and individual must have a clean, valid VA commercial driver's license. Must also be proficient in ability to operate all job-related equipment.
- Sales & Landscape Designer: As our company grows, we are continually looking for experienced green industry salespeople and landscape designers to add to our team. These individuals hold various full-time roles from landscape designer, residential account manager, and commercial account manager. Must have a clean, valid VA driver's license.
Rock Water Farm is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to perform criminal background checks as well as pre-employment and random drug screening.