Do you absolutely love green, thick, weed-free grass? Would you find it personally rewarding to take a tired, weed-infested lawn and turn it into the showcase of the neighborhood? Do you love bringing smiles to proud homeowners' faces?
If so, we'd love if you'd consider joining our team as a Lawn Care Technician. Our lawn care customers will be excited to have you give them the lawn that they've always dreamed of.
- VA driver’s license required
- Prior lawn care industry experience required
- VA Dept. of Ag. lawn care applicator license strongly preferred, or ability to take and pass the required test within the first 90 days of employment. Attending continuing education courses to maintain CEUs required.
- Responsibilities/Duties: Performing lawn care inspections, diagnosis, and treatments, organizing and managing daily routes, communicating with customers and office as necessary. Must be able to use smartphone or tablet and keep good records. Must be able to work with little to no supervision.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and learn to operate small equipment necessary to perform job duties.